VPN For iPhone is getting popular with each passing year. The reason behind it is the online freedom it provides. Apple iPhones are known for their high-end security. By using VPN, iPhone users can bypass censorship, geographical restrictions, and can gain more security over public wifi.
In this blog post, we have presented the top ten VPNs for iPhone users. Apart from that, we will also explain how to use them on iOS in the best possible way. So let’s get started…
There are plenty of VPN options with decent iOS support. VPNs let you browse geo-restricted content in a seamless manner. While choosing a VPN for your iOS platform, one must take two things into consideration.
Top 10 Best iPhone VPN in 2020
Let’s have a look at the top ten VPNs for iPhone users.
This powerful iOS app is easy-to-use and offers 3-D touch support. When logging in, it suggests the fastest server based on your location.
- IPVanish can unblock Netflix, BBC, etc.
- It also offers an iPad application.
- Automatic wifi protection.
- Customer support 24/7 via the website.
- It has a zero-logging policy.
This one is considered as one of the best VPN for streaming. This feature-rich service is a great value for money. Let’s have a look at the features for the same.
- It is integrated with shortcuts.
- Also compatible with Onion over VPN.
- It offers 24/7 customer support via chat.
- It has advanced obfuscation settings.
- Built-in ad and malware blocker.
#3. Express VPN
It is the fastest VPN for iPad and iPhone. This one is a user-friendly iOS app, and the one-click connection makes it easy to use.
- It supports torrenting.
- Apple Pay is accepted here.
- Easy to use iOS interface.
- It can unblock Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Amazon, Showtime, Sling TV, and much more.
Also Read: Best Video Calling Apps in iPhone
It is a powerful and straightforward iOS application. A well-designed, user-friendly iOS app that is dedicated to Apple Watch. The features for the same are as under.
- As soon as you log in, this app becomes ready to connect.
- It is able to access popular streaming services like Netflix.
- This iOS app offers 256-bit encryption and a no-logs policy.
- It comes up with a built-in adblocker.
It is one of the best VPN services that includes 800+ services in 50+ countries. It is also considered the best value for money.
- It offers an iPad app and also kills switch for iOS.
- SurfShark can unblock streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, etc.
- It supports torrenting.
- Supports P2P connections and designed to minimize battery usage.
#6. Private VPN
PrivateVPN is a budget-friendly option with high-end security features. It also allows you to connect with just one click. The features are mentioned below.
- Fast and streaming optimized servers.
- It can access Netflix and much more.
- PrivateVPN offers 256-bit encryption, Stealth mode, and user-friendly interface.
- Powerful enough to bypass tough VPN blocks.
#7. PIA (Private Internet Access)
PIA offers fast connections and easy to use the iOS app. But it is only compatible with iOS 10.0 or later.
- This app offers a 7-day money-back guarantee.
- It provides 24/7 customer service via the website.
- The app includes an ad, malware blocker, and tracker.
- There is no kill switch for iOS.
VyprVPN has a dedicated app for all iOS devices. It offers over 700 servers in around 70 locations. The features for the same are mentioned as follows.
- It comes up with a unique map interaction.
- Offers military-grade encryption.
- It also has a Chameleon feature that bypasses digital censorship.
This iOS app performs well in speed tests. It operates over 700 servers in 34 countries. Let’s have a look at some of its features.
- User-friendly and automatic kill switch.
- It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- SaferVPN also comes up with a 24-hour free trial.
- It connects you to the VPN server.
It is a strong choice to protect the iOS device. This iOS app offers military-grade security features. The features of TunnelBear are as under.
- TunnelBear offers user-friendly features like one-tap connect, auto-connect, and 3-D support.
- It also offers a limited free account with 500 MB of data.
- It comes up with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How to use a VPN on iOS?
Once the VPN is enabled, that’s how you can use a VPN on iOS.
- First of all, launch Settings.
- Select General.
- Tap VPN.
- Choose the VPN Client when you have multiple VPNs.
- Next, toggle the switch ON.
- Turn it off when not in use.
We have listed the most trusted list of VPNs for the iPhone. We tested all these apps and we can say that ExpressVPN is one of the best VPN for iPhone in 2020. If you have any question then comment below.