Are you tired of unlocking iCloud locked iPhone? Such problems occurs when you buy a second hand iPhone from someone in half price and he/she forgot to logout his/her apple credentials or maybe your friends or relatives may have gifted you a iPhone in which it is asking you for Apple credentials and you are unable to Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone. Well in this tutorial of Mac Analyst we are going to show you can Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone with few minutes.
How to Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
There can be three reason why you are not able to unlock icloud locked iphone:
- You bought a second hand iPhone and the owner forgot to logout his Apple ID.
- Your Friends or Relatives has gifted you and when you try to unlock icloud, it is asking you Apple ID.
- You forgot the password of your Apple ID which you have set while setting up the device.
We have written few methods on how you can Unlock your iPhone iCloud within few minutes, so lets start and dig into it.
Method 1: How to Unlock iCloud – Quick Solution
If you don’t have the original password then you wont be able to unlock the iCloud locked iPhone but still you can try out this method
- Unlock your iPhone and Open Settings
- Tap on WiFi and then tap on i on the right side
- Remove all the DNS Settings and enter the new DNS Settings based on your location. I would suggest you to enter the Google DNS Address which works smoothly word wide
- Google DNS 1: 220.127.116.11, Google DNS 2: 18.104.22.168
Method 2: Via Third Party Software “Official iPhone Unlock”
- Official iPhone Unlock is software which is available for Mac as well as Windows, you can download it from its official website.
- Download Official iPhone Unlock Software and Install it in your System
- As soon as it is installed, launch that software and then connect your iPhone with your system using USB Cable.
- When software launches in your system, select your iPhone model from the options.
- In next step it will ask your Contact details, provide contact details there, it is asked for verification purpose.
- After providing Contact details, it will ask you Payment method, select the payment method, credit card or debit card support only.
- In next page you have to verify all the information and then you can checkout easily
- Once you checkout, the unlocking procedure will start, wait for the software to unlock your iCloud, it will take few minutes to process.
- Once the process completes, restart your iPhone and you will see that your iPhone iCloud has been unlocked and reseted to default. Now you can sign in with your own Apple ID in order to create a new one.
So this was all about How to Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone, if you guys any problem while unlocking it then please let us know via contact us page or you can comment below if you have any queries and we will try out best to help you out guys, thanks for reading.