Hello, dear reader, how are you? I am having a beautiful day. Just thought I want to write my daily column for you with a new topic. This one is a personal one because I didn’t know how to solve this problem as well until I looked it up. But, When I read about it, the question seemed very easy. So, today’s topic involves talking about the steps involved which help transfer Contact from Android To iPhone
Transferring your contacts from one phone to the other can be a little trouble. I remember when I did that, and I didn’t have much idea about it. Surely, I ended up losing some of the contacts but that doesn’t mean transferring contacts from one phone to the other can’t be the other. It can be. There is a procedure. But there is also some called transferring your contacts from Android phone to iPhone. How do we do that? Well, dear reader, that is exactly why we have gathered here.
So, you have to transfer your contacts from your Android Phone to your iPhone. But you don’t know how. Well, worry not. It is very easy. It involves you reading this article which has a number of ways just to do that. The steps are easy to understand, follow and would solve your problem in no time.
How to Transfer Contact from Android To iPhone
To Transfer Contact from Android To iPhone, you will have to follow the instructions given down below.
1. Method 1: The first method that we have in the list of how to Transfer Contact from Android To iPhone is a quick and easy one. So, reader, if you are in a hurry and have no time to spare, then you can go for this option. Since you have an Android Phone and all your contacts have been associated with the Google Account then the processes of transferring would be very easy.
Step 1: Go to the Setting of your Android Phone.
- Choose the option of “Accounts and Sync”.
- After this, you will be required to enter the details of Google Account.
- Once you have done this, you will have to enable synchronization, and then all your contacts present on the phone and the contacts present on the Google Account will sync.
- From now, we head to the iPhone.
- Go to the settings of your iPhone.
- Then, from there press, Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and then finally on Add Account.
- In that option, you will have to select Google.
- Sign in your Google account and make sure that your contacts are enabled.
- When you are done doing this, you will see that all your Google contacts are present on your iPhone.
2. The thorough way that you can try to Transfer Contact from Android To iPhone involves you to follow the instructions as mentioned below. Usually, the first method helps people just fine, but it doesn’t then you can perform this method.
- First of all, open the Settings on your iPhone.
- Select your Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Now select Add Account
- Then select Other which will, in turn, ask you to select Add CardDAV Account.
- You will now be required to fill out your account information. I will help you out with those too.
- Server: Please enter “google.com.”
- When it comes to User Name, then you will have to enter your full Google Account or Google Apps email address. Followed by entering your password.
- When you are done with that, you should enter a description of your account, like for example, Personal Contacts.
- Press Next which is at the top of your screen.
- Please make sure that the option of ‘Contacts’ is turned ON.
This was a way to complete your setup. From here you will have to open the Contacts app present on your device, and you shall see that syncing will start automatically between your iPhone and Google.
Also read: How to Reset iPhone
This was a thorough way which answered the question of how to transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone x.
3. The third way to transfer Contact from Android To iPhone involves you to swap SIMS. But you should know that this would only work if your Android phone has the sim size the same as your iPhone which is either a micro or a nano SIM. The steps are,
- The first step asks you to save all your contacts on the Android Phone to its SIM.
- Followed by inserting the SIM into your iPhone.
- You will have to go to the Settings and choose the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars.”
- After this, you will have to tap on “Import SIM contacts.”
- When all the operations are done, you can put the iPhone’s SIM back to its place.
4. You can also use an app to transfer your contacts from Android to iPhone, and this is how you do it.
To answer the question of how to transfer contacts from android to iPhone using the app, you can read the following instructions
- You can make use of the app called Copy My Data which is a free app for both, Android and iOS.
- There are couples of ways you can do this. You can try doing it through Google Drive and one that synchronizes through WiFi.
- You can choose whichever you like and follow the instructions which are mentioned onscreen.
- You will be able to sync your contacts in no time as the steps are very easy to understand.
So, reader, these were some of the ways that would help you to Transfer Contact from Android To iPhone. I hope they have solved your doubts and queries. I don’t think your problem should persist after this. If you have any doubts or queries, then you can send me an email or comment in the comment section down below. If there is anything particular you want me to write about, then I can do that too.