Find My iPhone is one of the most important features of iPhone which helps you to stay connected with your iPhone 24/7 and disabling “Find My iPhone” feature is really one of the dumbest moves you are doing with your device, in case if someone steals your iPhone you can track it using that feature. Well apart from security reasons you can actually disable it without password within few minutes and here in this tutorial we are going to show How to Turn Off Find My iPhone Without Password, yes you heard it right, we have actually made a detailed guide on this stuff, so let’s start.
Basically this feature is used for Security purpose, well we can’t say that apple is tracing you or tracking down all you data, this feature is there for users safety. It is also used when we want to replace our iPhone from apple because that phone was faulty or it has some kind of issues, in that case also we have to Turn off Find my iPhone feature and return them.
How to Turn Off Find My iPhone Without Password
So we have tested two methods on how to turn off find my iPhone without password, for these two methods we have used two different versions of iOS, that are iOS 7 and iOS 10
Method 1: How to Disable Find My iPhone Without Password in iOS 7
- Turn on your iPhone and from menu go to Settings and then go to iCloud Settings.
- Now you have to tap on delete account and you have to disable “Find My iPhone“
- After doing that, it will open a window where it will ask you to enter the password of your iCloud, there you have to press and hold Power button and shutdown your website.
- Once it is done, start your iPhone and again go back to your iCloud Settings as mention above.
- Now again try to delete the account and disable Find My iPhone feature.
- I’m sure it will disable it this time.
If the above method didn’t work, we have written one more method for you which will disable find my iphone feature on iPhone. so lets see how it works
Method 2: How to Disable Find My iPhone Without Password in iOS 10
- Turn on your iPhone and from Settings go to iCloud settings
- There you have to remove your existing password and you have to enter any code which you can remember later.
- Tap on OK, now when there is error notification regarding wrong password pops up, you have to tap on OK.
- Now find Locate button on top and tap it and click OK.
- It will redirect you to the apple iCloud official page where you have to click on Account
- Now you have to delete the description and then again click on Ok.
- Once it gets returned from official page of apples iCloud, it will automatically disable Find my phone feature on you iPhone
This method will work for sure, we have tested these methods many times on various versions of iPhone and they work every time still if you guys have any problem regarding disabling Find My iPhone feature, then you can comment down and let us know in your feedbacks and we will try our best to help you out.