Hello Everyone, so in todays post we are going to write something interesting, it is on how to change background on mac system, do you love changing background image of your computer or laptop screen? Yes, everyone does and moreover, kids loves changing their background image everyday, even in my childhood I also used to change my mac background regularly as I’m a big fan of Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z, so I used to change background to these cartoon wallpapers everyday and after few years Apple releases an update for Mac in which it has feature called Automatic Background Change, this feature was one of the best feature in Mac operating system till date, All we have do is Add our favorite images to the folder and turn on this feature and it will start changing background on mac automatically everyday and it is really a cool feature developed by Apple for Mac operating system.
So you must thinking how we can do it? Well in todays tutorial of mac Analyst we are going to show you how to change wallpaper on mac systems, so without wasting more time lets see how we can do it.
How to Change Background on Mac
Well there are several ways to change Mac Background and here in this post we have mentioned all the methods on how to change mac wallpaper with few clicks.
Method 1: How to use a Picture as Background on your Mac
- In very first step of this method all you need to do this close all the folders, applications and files and then move your cursor to upper left corner of the screen, as soon as you hover there you will see an option to choose and open the Finder window. If you don’t have Finder window then open it using Keyboard Shortcut.
- In the finder window you have to search for your favorite images that you are looking for, well for me as I’m a big fan of Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon, I always select those image and I love when such images are there on my system Background.
- If you are not able to find the image then you can also navigate to that folder we you have saved those images and from there you can select.
- As soon as you find those images, all you need to do is Right Click on those images and then you have to select Set Desktop Picture as shown in this image below.
Method 2: Changing Your Background to a Specific Photo
In this method we are going to change out background to a specific wallapaper, in above method we can also select multiple wallpapers where your background will change after some duration. So let see how we can change background image of mac to a specific image.
- In very first step, Import all the photos from Mac photos app, that application automatically sync all your local photos to their cloud so navigate to the folder where you have saved your Wallpaper.
- Select that wallpaper and then Right click on that wallpaper and then move your cursor to Share option and inside that you will find Set Desktop Picture.
- Click on Set Desktop Picture and it will change your Mac background on the spot.
Also Read: How to Download & Install Odin for Mac
So this was all about how to change background on mac machine, background changing is really fun, you can even autochange your background and for that all you have to do select auto-background change option Settings. if you guys have any problem regarding this tutorial then you can ask your queries in comment section below and we will try to help you out for sure. Thanks for Reading.