Want to record those specific instructions your boss told you about a task? Want to relisten that special conversation with a loved one for memories? Want to refer to a conversation again with a business partner about a project? You can do that by recording their calls on your iPhone. Here are the best call recorders for iPhone.
Call recording is just one of remarkable feature and we should use it. You may also listen to your recordings straight from the gadget! It is possible to also manually stop a recording for virtually any call.
Despite what you might think, recording a call isn’t as simple as merely pressing a button on your iPhone. Apple doesn’t allow iPhone users to record calls but there are some 3rd party Call Recorder Apps for iPhone that you can use to record calls on iPhone for free.
Best Call Recorder Apps for iPhone
There are a number of reasons why people choose to begin recording their phone calls. If you really need to record a telephone call in iPhone, you must be prepared to devote a few bucks because there is no absolutely free call recorder for iPhone out there that may offer you a smooth experience.
Whenever you receive a call that you wish to record, just place the call for a hold, open the TapeACall Pro iPhone app and pick out a recording option.
1. Call Recorder for iPhone
- Call recordings from the Cloud can be downloaded.
- You can Share call recordings on Facebook,iMessage, Twitter, email Dropbox, etc.
- Call recordings can be exported
- You will experience fantastic customer service.
- If you subscribe, you will Get unlimited call recordings.
- All incoming and outgoing calls can be recorded.
Here’s how you can use the app
- First, you need to answer the call.
- Then open the Call Recorder for iPhone app.
- After that, just Tap on Record.
- You will be receiving another incoming call sent by the app.
- You need to hold this call.
- Then merge both the calls.
- The call recording will start automatically.
- Once your call is over, just go to the Call Recorder for iPhone app to access the recordings.
2. TapeACall Pro
- It has a user-friendly easy to use interface,
- This app has Unlimited call recording time.
- There is not any minute based fee structure as such
- You are able to play recordings in the background.
- Your call Recordings are ready as soon as the calls are over
- This gives you a choice to download and transfer your recordings.
- You will be given the option for Uploading your recordings directly from the app to Google Drive or Evernote.
- You can share your recordings through Whatsapp, Facebook or email
3. Call Recorder – Int call
- With this app, you can Record all national and international calls
- The best feature of this The app is that it will even work if you don’t’ have a sim card installed on your device. It just needs a good internet connection to work.
- This is different than other apps as it will save all the recordings to your phone only.
- You are able to share your recordings through different channels.
4. Call Recorder Lite
- Can record incoming calls.
- Has a three-way merge system
- For recording a call, you need first to open the app and then tap on the record call button. Then the app will itself dial the recording number, and once it has connected, you should dial the person you want to call.
- The moment you merge both the calls, your call will start getting recorded.
- Can record outgoing calls.
- This app is able to export your calls.
- You can download calls with this app.
- You can share recordings through emails, iMessage, Twitter and other handles with this app.
5. Call Recorder Unlimited
- This is the unofficial TapeACall clone.
- This app gives you unlimited call recordings which can be stored on the Cloud
- There is no limit for a specific call duration.
- Is able to records both incoming and outgoing calls.
- Lets you share recordings over various social media channels.
6. Callrec Lite
- With this app, you are able to listen to only 1 minute of the call recorded. The complete recorded call can be unlocked with subscribing the app
- You will be able to record both incoming and outgoing calls by pressing the home button and choose to start recording.
- Play a recorded call in the app.
- You can send the call over an email
- Delete the recording from the app.
7. Call Recording by NoNotes
- Call Recording by NoNotes offers you a free call recording of 20 minutes free per month, after which you may purchase more if needed.
- You can use the app for purposes of dictation.
- You are able to share your recordings
- You will also get an attached QR code to file for playback.
- If you ever feel unsatisfied with the services of the app, you can cancel the subscription at any time.
- The app has the ability to save all the recordings to the Cloud.
- You are able to record both incoming and outgoing calls.
- You can use it to upload high-quality content with any issues.
- You get the best call recording connectivity possible with this app
- The app then uploads the recording bit-by-bit meticulously so that you even noticing any delay in connection.
- You will be able to record 60 minutes of high-quality call recordings
- This app allows you to add descriptions, titles, and geo-locations.
- This app lets you can fetch RSS feeds and embedded codes from your iPadio account.
- A video recording option is also available with this app.
- You can record incoming and outgoing calls.
- You have the option Save your recordings on Cloud so that your recordings are secured and accessible through Cloud and will not take up unnecessary space in the phone memory.
- If you want to keep things within legality, you can switch on the automatic recording announcement for the caller at the other side so that they know they are being recorded.
- Gives you the option to search call recordings, easily.
- You can play recordings and download on the device.
- This app integrated itself with your iPhone contact list.
10. Call Recorder for Phone Calls
- It has support in more languages other than English.
- There is no time limit to play all the recordings.
- You will get reminders before your subscription ends so that you never miss recording a call
- This app will show caller ID on home page
- High-quality voice recording is available for both the ways of calls.
- You can record calls for an unlimited period
These are the best call recording apps available in the market for iPhones. From this list, you can choose the best recorder that fits your preference.